There are 1,653 Abortion stories. You're viewing page 4 of 166
— to view other stories in this category use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Use the links in the categories list for stories about other subjects.
- This is how I managed my medical abortion pain
- I can't help but feel guilty over my medical abortion at 18 weeks
- I was passing too much blood with clots the size of grapefruits
- I got a medical abortion instead of surgical: it was more natural
- Medical abortion at 9 weeks after a vasectomy failure
- I'm telling my story because 21 years later it still hurts
- An 8 weeks medical abortion compared to a 6 weeks surgical
- This was my medical abortion at 7 weeks at NUPAS Finchley
- Hopeless and mentally worn down, abortion wasn't my choice
- I was mentally and physically unprepared for my abortion
Current page: 4 of 166
Tell your story
The information submitted in the stories section is generated solely by the public.
Would you like to tell other people about your experiences?